I gain upon criticism but only when it's necessary and is done appropriately, otherwise I can't handle harsh comments on any works, well except for maybe my worst works that I have talked about recently on my blogs but that was in the past.
I personally researched into people's thoughts about Christian filmmaking. The main priority is not putting the word "Lord" in every scene or preaching The Gospel, but forcing it amongst viewers, since they probably are Christian or are gaining for the sake of popularity and cash. It's all been teared down for decades, and it's only getting more insulting.
Like for example, God's Not Dead (while I have not watched the movies) are a series films mainly about philosophical debate, and are argued if proof there is ever an existence to God. Yes, as a spiritual mixed with religious person, I do believe in him, and does the studies, hope and faith of the world, but that's most important for knowing curiosity and growing more of a connection to The Holy Spirit.
But that takes place in modern times, and people today respect the works of Christ just fine, but there are some questionable matters regarding the beliefs of Christianity, it's been proof for so much of the verses included in The Holy Bible, but no way in form should it be made fun of, or therefore be acting upon, being silly etc. You have to trust it without any involvement of being whimsy.
I think it's even worse as believing in God, and going to church, is considered a controversial topic now and I keep on seeing these videos where people think they're smarter than everyone, and it's more about what you find in your true walk with Jesus, than it is to follow other Christians.
But let's talk about filmmaking, and how I changed the timeline all the way back to hundreds of years after The Crucifixion took place, but mixing in a fictional narrative with a cast of lambs and lions instead.
Here's some of the first sketches of Bea-Bea and Judah the duo that will be in most of the project.
Judah resembles you, but also shows a transformation of Jesus's strength in chapters like Relevation.
When Bea-Bea feels humiliated by the intense argument, she steps back as if she were to ignore the violence surrounding while Judah and Samson fight.
Here's the plot and characters so far.
Revealing Samson's hair after being messy for years.
From there on I redesigned Bea-Bea to make her more pleasent and fitting to her playful nature.
There will probably be more sketches coming along the way, but hopefully you like what I created so far with these characters.
No comments:
Post a Comment