▼

Thursday, September 24, 2026

Computer Drawings!

 


Look! What's that?


Yes, I'm proud to announce that I officially signed in through my blog on the computer!

I wanted to show some of my artwork through Microsoft Paint. Yes. Everyone is really opposed to that website but don't get me wrong, there's some likability to be had in that program. It was my childhood. 😅




This is Warden L.O Serr. Created him back in July of 2025. 

I really liked adding background shadow because it always gives the image more personality.




 This was way back! In 2023 that is. I honestly really didn't care that much for The Green Hat Bears, but I like the warm color palette to this one.



Here's the group of Christian characters for my future project, Protection of The Lamb. They're fully detailed and colored so hope you really like these characters now. 






This is Ozzie, a kids show character that's actually a bad guy. He's cute and isn't meant to be taken seriously. 



Here's some digital Malley and Cedric artwork. 







Joesph and Carly. 1 dog, 1 cat.





This was a blast to make. Used a lot of unique shadow techniques to this one. I mostly draw on Samsung Notes and doesn't seem to have the water bucket, so it was quicker and much more artistic to what I chose, it let me choose a different size/length to the image.





This was sort of emotional to make, but I added a funny character to the deepness, you probably might know The Wolf from my Exploration blog posts, he's one of my favorite characters to draw.





I sometimes use reference photos to my actual drawings, but this is the first time I actually used it on my desktop.








This is my last drawing for now. Just a simple random character I made. 😊


Before I leave it here, I want to include one last image and that's a collage of different quotes alongside some nice images. 




No comments:

Post a Comment