Monday, August 31, 2026

August Drawings

 

 Now that we reached the end of the month, I thought let's showcase my August artwork. 

Enjoy. 




Sorta wanted to make a Three Musketeers parody based on cats. These are early sketches of two out of the three cats. 

Also my first sketches of Happy O' Malley and Cedric Tallon




Another Happy O' Malley sketch, he's almost finalized also on the right is Vixitre also her below. Made her less cartoony.






Drawings of Crabby Totolino including his granddad look with the eyepatch.







I enjoy drawing Earl Rogers, the elder rabbit, sorta imagine him being a detective for some reason. Supposed to be his sweetheart too.




I thought about the Goofy Movie recently and would've wished for a Donald movie to come out. 








Fievel Goes West is an underrated animated movie. I also enjoy the animation. It's that 90s full of action charm. Wylie Burp is fantastic. 








My style of Tom.




I edited this on PicsKit, has alot of cool, interesting features to make your drawings more lively. This is like Charlie Chaplin's The Kid but with cats. I always found those plots to be adorable, but like to switch the idea of it just a little bit. 





Gave another filter, this looks like something from Ghibli.












No comments:

Post a Comment

R.I.P Eric Bauza

Yesterday, voice actors Eric Bauza has passed away at age 46, known for voicing modern interpetations of classic cartoon characters and in m...