Thursday, July 16, 2026

July Drawings So Far

 


July has been such a hot month so far, and now that we're in the middle completed, it's already going to get even hotter this time around, only leading to my birthday in more than 2 weeks. 

Here's some drawings I done the course of July 1st- July 16th. 


2 owls at a nightclub. 





The public domain community already seems to rip The Steamboat gang to shreds at this point given that the original cartoon is nearly 100 years old. I like this Pete design best imo. I also gave him more catty whiskers this time. 
I also like the 90s animation time period with the shadowing. 






I made a Don Bluth kind of villain inspired by this cute postcard. 







Here's my designs of Tom and Jerry. People when redesigns happen they get kinda fussy about it. If I were to choose my favorite design of each character, my favorite Tom would be around the early 50s period, and I love the crabstakes outta The Chuck Jones Jerry. 

It's sort of a mix between my favorite designs of the duo but with slightly more details and facial expressions I felt like could help strengthen the personalities just a little more.








Yes I know, I honestly hate that stupid project I put in back in 2024, it was The Ugly Duckling, and the story consisted on adult themes, mental health issues and sue. 😓

But I wanted to also revamp their designs, I could imagine Harold and Marsha talking more like ducks than something like Ren and Stimpy characters or a R-Rated horror.







Here's my recent drawing. More or so just free character draw. Hope you enjoyed the art haul.





No comments:

Post a Comment